Career Opportunity as Field Superintendent
Successful candidates should have the following experience/skills:
- Strong understanding of critical task scheduling
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Extremely organized and skilled in time management
- Daily Field Report and Weekly Safety Meeting Documentation and Entry
- Good Follow up (24-hour follow up for every phone call and email)
- Experience with Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, Gmail, and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience in Residential as well as Commercial Construction, including Pre-engineered Steel Building erection
- Ability to Read and Understand plans and specifications
- 5+ years of Construction Management
- 2+ years experience with Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, Gmail, and Adobe Acrobat
- Must have very strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, handle stress, and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Professional attitude, teamwork mentality, and great people skills are a MUST
- Willingness to learn new things, take direction and make improvements
If you meet these Qualifications, apply below.
Include a copy of your resume that includes a Cover Sheet with Name, Email address, Phone number, Education Level, Work Experience that pertains to Construction, and References. Tell us why you are a good fit for this job. Responses without these items will not be considered. This position will require a background check if selected.
Position: Full-time Field Superintendent
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Compensation: $50k + depending on ability/experience
Benefits: Paid holidays, paid vacation, gym membership, company vehicle, company-issued cell phone and plan, profit sharing, AFLAC Insurance Plans, and membership to Appleton Clinics.